Conscious Capitalism goes beyond DEI or ERG. So how can the four tenants of Conscious Capitalism drive financial results for leaders and companies? Today, Soyini sits down with Karen Sammon, CEO of Conscious Capitalism Inc. Karen formerly ran a publicly traded software company, ParTech, Inc., which she helped achieve exponential growth. She discusses her experience at ParTech, the importance of diversity in Conscious Capitalism, and how the four tenants of Conscious Capitalism line up to help companies and leaders drive better results.
We believe that business is good because it creates value, it is ethical because it is based on voluntary exchange, it is noble because it can elevate our existence, and it is heroic because it lifts people out of poverty and creates prosperity.
Join our mailing list for all the info you need to engage with a thriving business community of conscious, like-valued leaders at ConsciousCapitalism.org/Chapter/Atlanta.
Explore our local chapters across North America, Brazil, Spain, and Israel at ConsciousCapitalism.org/Chapters.
FROM TODAY’S EPISODE
- Hosted by Soyini Coke
- Karen Sammon – https://www.linkedin.com/in/karensammon/
- Visit https://www.consciouscapitalism.org/
- Follow Conscious Capitalism, Inc. on social media at
PARTNERS & CREDITS
- Recording Studio Partner Venture X Buckhead
- Produced by ChatWithLeadersMedia.com
- Content Strategy by MorningPerson.Studio
- Website Design & Development by ClassicCity.com
- Theme Music 🎵inspiringaudio from Pond5.com