We believe that business is good because it creates value, it is ethical because it is based on voluntary exchange, it is noble because it can elevate our existence, and it is heroic because it lifts people out of poverty and creates prosperity.
Join our mailing list for all the info you need to engage with a thriving business community of conscious, like-valued leaders at ConsciousCapitalism.org/Chapter/Atlanta.
Explore our local chapters across North America, Brazil, Spain, and Israel at ConsciousCapitalism.org/Chapters.
FROM TODAY’S EPISODE
- Hosted by Soyini Coke
- Sarah Morrison, CEO of Shepherd Center
- Earl Rogers, President & CEO of Georgia Hospital Association
Hosted by Soyini Coke, and powered by Conscious Capitalism Atlanta and CEO Exclusive, the Capitalism Done Right podcast presents real stories and actionable insights from highly successful business executives who are truly living out the tenets of the Conscious Capitalism movement to elevate humanity and chart the course for our bright future at the intersection of profit and purpose.
Please rate us on Apple Podcasts.
- Theme Music 🎵inspiringaudio from Pond5.com
- Produced by ChatWithLeadersMedia.com
- Content Strategy by MorningPerson.Studio
- Website Design & Development by ClassicCity.com